The Bench Grew Cold
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Truly the Vale was a paradise upon the earth, for it was here that she found such happiness and peace. Had she not crossed paths with the beast in the night by the lake, undoubtedly she would have spent her time wallowing until time withered her into semblance of her dame. A bitter, cruel female that thrived on the pessimism of believing there was no hope or care in the world. She would have become like her, or drifted away in the wilds. Never to have known the happiness embraced now.

Her tail swayed to the excitedly rhythm of her heart, playing the song of her mirth as she whines chorused quietly. Indeed, he was a creature of few emotions, but she believed his words more so than his expressions. For no creature of darkness would utter such things lightly. “I have found a peace in you that I have never known before,” again she whispered, kissing both shoulder and exposure of his throat. “I had carried a doubt… but I see now it was foolish. Your silence was no cause for fear… I understand this now, and I am glad for it.”

Her want to depart from the den had faded leaving her with only the desire to be closer to her shadow. Still, her body felt the warmth under her pelt brought on by the ending winter, but it was ignored in favor of returning to the side of her cherished beast. Her movement was swift, a sudden rise from the cold earth to return to the interior of the den and rest along the side of her shadow, beige shoulder to obsidian fur. Crooning sweetly she rolled to her side to she faced him, extending her muzzle to seek the warmth of his neck in the hopes she might caress the dark fur once more.

Messages In This Thread
The Bench Grew Cold - by Xi'nuata - March 19, 2014, 12:02 AM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Raheerah - March 19, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Xi'nuata - March 19, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Raheerah - March 19, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Xi'nuata - March 19, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Raheerah - March 19, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Xi'nuata - March 19, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Raheerah - March 19, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Xi'nuata - March 19, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Raheerah - March 20, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: The Bench Grew Cold - by Xi'nuata - March 20, 2014, 07:23 AM