Hushed Willows In a long black veil she cries over my bones.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
I'll fade here! :D

It got a little awkward once Grace started to speak again, but Octavia didn't know what to expect. She seemed genuinely happy to be of service. That, and maybe she was waiting to be dismissed or something? Octavia was distracted by the flavor in her mouth at first - then, by thoughts of her son, and didn't notice the quiet slipping between them until it was an awkward silence. With a little dip of her head she sort of gave Grace a little smile (the 'smile and nod until they go away' angle of attack) before taking a sudden step back to the corridor behind her. Well, I'll go.... Rest, then. Feel free to drop more of that stuff off when you find it.

With that, she was slinking through the dark towards her son, and would nestle in close to him until her milk began to flow again. Hopefully the leaves would do the trick and Tambourine would have something more substantial for his belly than her currently dwindling milk supply.
Messages In This Thread
RE: In a long black veil she cries over my bones. - by RIP Tavi - May 11, 2016, 08:25 PM