King Elk Forest Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor
CRANKY DOODLE DOO!
13 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Whops didn't think it was my turn since I was first after Carlotta. Please watch the post orders! :)

Primo chuckled softly at how hurt Giana acted. She was nothing like Luisa. Luisa had been kind, gentle and calm. Giana was a pain in the ass for the most part, but part of the old man liked it, especially when his son stood up to her like this. Her reactions were always priceless.

He didn't care where they slept nor where they would settle, Primo could sleep anywhere. He could fall asleep in the middle of a storm and in the burning sun. That was part of the fun an old man had, but just as he was about to close his eyes, Carlo-boy gave him an order too. He rumbled. I'm retired! He shouted at the back of his son. He was going to do it, simply because his son was indeed the leader now, but he did it mostly because he didn't know what else there was out here. He needed to watch them, however irritating that might be.

He watched as his granddaughter made a comfortable place out of this hellhole, and the old man placed his head on his paws. Watching others work was all he could do really, for his old body wasn't capable of it anymore. He could still hunt, fight and run, but it was nothing compared to the stuff he did back in his prime. When Carlotta was smothering him though, he let out another rumble. I am perfectly capable of caring for myself. He said angrily, getting up to lay on the moist sand in the shade. The sun was getting too hot anyway.

He noticed how Giana roamed the part around their temporary home, and all was well for now.
I am old, I am wise, I am broken
~Adopt Avalon!~
Messages In This Thread
Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Giancarlo - May 08, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Primo - May 09, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Giancarlo - May 09, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Primo - May 09, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Giancarlo - May 09, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Primo - May 09, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Giancarlo - May 09, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Carlotta - May 09, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Tinker Tailor, Soldier Sailor - by Primo - May 09, 2016, 02:49 PM