Panther Park BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Permission for pp on Rhiannon is granted, but still, feel free to tell me if you're not happy with it and I will change it!

We better go now, before someone else can lay their claim upon this suffering animal. I'm sure the rest can find us later. She answered Rhiannon, already starting to walk toward the sound of battle. The faint smell of a cat-like creature, blood, Blackfeather Woods and strangers hung in the air, making her feel a little sick. But with Rhiannon by her side and the hunger that drove her further, she ignored it. She could've sworn she had been the first present here, the first one to smell the blood and hear the cries of the dying cat. It was the moonlit wolves their right to claim this animal. But she had to admit though, no one was breaking the rule of hunting on your own side. This spot seemed to be almost exactly in the middle, making it all the more possible the moonlit wolves had to fight for their fair share of meat.

Then, everything came into sight. Rhiannon and Malice watched Nemesis take on the big creature by herself from a distance and not long after came a rather familiar wolf to join the party. Malice remembered her of when she came to her borders, even remembered her name, Pallas if she wasn't mistaken. She looked angry, but it seemed it wasn't directed at the moonlit wolves and rather at Nemesis. Everything seemed to go so fast, as Malice hadn't even noticed the two of her own until she heard the voice of Buffalo. She removed her gaze from the cat, it's attacker and the girl she faintly remembered, to smile at the ones who had come to join her, but this was no time for happy hellos.

The moonlit wolves clearly had the upper hand for now, since the Dark Brotherhood was only with 1 so far. She knew that Burke's followers needed food as well, but Moonlit Hills was with more, she had scented. Besides, Burke was a skilled fisher, why not take the whole lot of them for a lesson on fishing? Malice had only been lucky that one time she caught a fish, and didn't know of any in her pack that had knowledge on hunting in the waters. 

She watched Buffalo as he left their side of the scene to, maybe, inspect the potential meal from up close. She watched him as he was now focused on Nemesis, and if she could read minds, she understood his thought process. She thought that Nemesis needed this food less than the moonlit wolves, and thought she indeed had no business here. Just like Pallas really. She was a lone wolf, getting between 1 pack member and 4 pack members of another pack. She didn't need this food, as hungry as she might be, as much as Moonlit Hills needed it. Besides, if she had followed Malice's instructions and had went South to meet Sebastian, there was a high chance she wouldn't be here right now.

The daughter of Lucifer's hackles raised as she took a few steps forward, out of the cat's range, with a raised tail and a determined face. Stand back. She said, calm despite the circumstances. This would be her only warning. Moonhip had the upper hand here, and she would not back down. Not even for Nemesis.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by WOLF - May 10, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Malice - May 10, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Nemesis - May 10, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Rhiannon - May 10, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Pallas Stormthorn - May 10, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Mitanni - May 10, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Buffalo - May 10, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Malice - May 11, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Buffalo - May 11, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Pallas Stormthorn - May 11, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Silver - May 13, 2016, 12:32 AM