Phantom Hollow Alpha?
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Damn her, she was moving closer and Silver's anger was about to burst through the top of her head. She could feel her legs twitch as her black claws dug deeply into the tender ground. She even called her out, Belle was going to be in trouble. Back, back back! She must move back. Silver continued to move away from Belle, holding her tongue with her teeth until blood began to soak through her dark lips.

Her question, oh! Did she not know of Malice's decision? Coming to a halt, Silver turned hastily to face Belle with a nasty snarl. She didn't mean to come off as a brute or some random bitch to Belle, but anger tended to play with Silver like a kitten with yarn. "She left us" she snarled out, feeling her tail flick side to side. "That bitch left us for the pack next door" she explained with pure hatred in her voice. She took a step towards Belle, almost staring at her. "She ABANDONED us Belle, we're loners now-" she spat, letting the spark burn wild. "SHE FUCKING LEFT US FOR SOME GOD DAMN WOLF WHO DOESN'T EVEN LIKE HER" Silver yelled, seeing a few birds fly off from her voice. She let out a growl, beginning to pace again. She hated it, hated this, hated her

Silver could feel her hackles fall from her outburst. Silver's black lips soon stopped their climb. They soon rested against her jaws calmly, her head lowered a bit. With a breath released, she lowered her body position to be neutral. She sat down, then looked to Belle with apologetic eyes. "I'm- I'm sorry about that" she said, her eyes shifting to her paws. "Excuse my outburst" she said, returning her eyes to look at Belle.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
Messages In This Thread
Alpha? - by Faeryn - May 15, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: Alpha? - by Silver - May 15, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Alpha? - by Faeryn - May 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Alpha? - by Silver - May 30, 2016, 08:17 PM