Sleeping Dragon Forgive me, if you can
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
255 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Joining 
@Thuringwethil @Gyda Ok so the plan for my absence is that Hush, while returning from this thread and scouting a bit was caught by the locust swarm and fled into hiding. He spent a few days hidden in Redtail Rise and emerged, confused by the utter lack of plantlife and wandered about until he got his bearing and returned to Drageda.

Hush couldn't get used to the simple lack of life. Never had he ever seen such a desolate place; even winter held some traces of living creatures. It seemed like the rapture had swept through, taking all of the "pure" creatures and leaving the sinners. He wasn't religious, but he would believe that. He hadn't seen a trace of life, wolf or prey, since the two wolves at the marsh. Only recently had he gotten the nerve to return back to Drageda. Were they even there? Was he the last wolf in Teekon Wilds?

Now that wasn't true at all, but it certainly felt like that. Hush's body, while always thin, seemed to shrink overnight. Prey was nonexistant. The plants were gone. Nothing was alive.

But the Sleeping Dragon still remained, and so did its pack, remarkably. He huffed in his pack's scent, relieved by its presence, and tipped his head back, calling for his Queens. He didn't know that one of them was pregnant, but if he did he would be even more frightened. Hell was no place to raise children.
Trades:
Guardian (0/10) — Ranger (0/10)
Note: Hush cannot form words. He can, however, chuff, snarl, bark, and make a yodel-like howl.
Messages In This Thread
Forgive me, if you can - by Hush - May 17, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Forgive me, if you can - by Antumbra - May 17, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Forgive me, if you can - by Gyda - May 17, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: Forgive me, if you can - by Hush - May 23, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Forgive me, if you can - by Antumbra - May 26, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Forgive me, if you can - by Gyda - May 26, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Forgive me, if you can - by Hush - May 27, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Forgive me, if you can - by Antumbra - May 30, 2016, 07:35 AM
RE: Forgive me, if you can - by Gyda - June 12, 2016, 05:16 AM