Silvertip Mountain Poke the bear
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Private 
@Phocion

Steady had been quite stoic lately, his usual friendly demeanor lost in the duty he was bound to and the loss of his brother. He had not let himself feel in quite some time, worried that allowing the pain to come through would overshadow the needs of his pack mates. He felt they were more important than any feelings he needed to deal with. What he didn't realize was the affect his brooding mood could have on others.

He was tired. While he had snoozed here and there, he hadn't slept in days, and it made him all the more crankier. He made his way inward from the borders of Silvertip Mountain, intending to find another spot to snooze in for a while. The setting sun cast shadows throughout the forest the might help him hide his large frame, though it wasn't that much of a concern for him. He waded through the bare trees, looking for a suitable spot.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Poke the bear - by Steady - May 22, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 22, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 22, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 23, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 23, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 23, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 25, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 26, 2016, 12:51 AM