Chimera Fields I only feel gravity and I wonder why
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
The crying howl of Steady awoke Krypton to storm out of the mountain den. She thundered down, her paws letting everything know that she was there, and in a hurry. She had no meaning to be quiet, she quickly made her way over.

what lay before her was the body of one of FitzDutiful's children, the white ghost, June. Krypton didn't know her too well, but she still considered her a family member, though it could've been one-sided.

breaking from her gallop to a trot, she came closer until finally halting. She could feel her damns break, for the tears cascaded down her cheeks freely. Her ears laid flat against her skull as she approached, slowly and mournfully.

steady was there, resting against her. Phocion stood there as well, krypton looked at him with murky, swamp eyes. 

She tore her gaze away as tears dropped onto her large paws. Her scarred face released a gasp for air as she made her way over. It was such a shame to see a young face perish.

nudging steady gently with her shoulder, she settled next to him. She first laid her head against his shoulder, an act of comfort before removing herself.

Stepping close to the body, Krypton nuzzled the belly of the child and whispered a prayer in her native tongue. She soon settled down, her heavy paw, for once, light. Gently, it lay upon the ribs of the ghost. "Rest in peace, child of Silvertip, daughter of FitzDutiful, sister to us all" she said quietly and shakily. With a dip of her head, the tears landed upon the wiry hair and fur.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by June - May 23, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by RIP Krypton - May 24, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Zaria - May 25, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Steady - May 30, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Zaria - June 01, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Phocion - June 01, 2016, 06:39 PM