Ankyra Sound Where the wild things are
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
It was not long after her siren song had touched the waves of the air or there was a smaller, coyote-like female coming their way. Ondine waited patiently before she was closer, observing her for a while, tail low and body adjusted to perform a respectful pose. What a curious being this female was, so petite and lithe. Drenched in a silvery gray, her darker face stood out, and Ondine couldn't help but notice the browner ears she had. She didn't look like anyone she had met thus far, but she carried the familiar scent of the salty sea, and that was enough to get the respect from the siren. Ondine, though strong and not yet that affected by the famine, didn't dare to look into the other's eyes, keeping her gaze on anything but her orbs.

She knelt down in a formal bow, her eyes now lingering on the one who had led her here; Slancio. Good day. She spoke, just as pretty sounding as her songs. Terribly sorry to disturb you in such hard times, but my companion here has led me here to join. She explained in that formal, British sounding accent. 

Ondine Água, miss. traveler, botanist and fisher. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Where the wild things are - by Slancio - May 23, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Cattail - May 24, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Slancio - May 24, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Caiaphas - May 25, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Cattail - May 26, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Slancio - May 26, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Caiaphas - June 02, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Cattail - June 03, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Caiaphas - June 05, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Cattail - June 05, 2016, 12:04 PM