Sun Mote Copse You can stand me up at the gates of hell
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
If he had assumed Arturo was without a family of his own, he had been wrong. That's what kept him here, in part, along with his aspirations. Peregrine could guess what those were and he found no fault in the male's endeavor, although it was ill-timed. He drew in a thoughtful breath when the question was turned back on him and he started nodding even before Arturo was finished speaking.

"Family for me too, including young pups," he admitted forthrightly. "I was hoping conditions would be better out this way..." He swallowed a sigh. "No, I can't afford to do that. This trip is already taking me further away and for longer than I'd like. In fact, I should be on my way." The sooner he confirmed whether or not the hinterlands were a lost cause, the sooner he could get back to the caldera. "Thanks for the information, Arturo, and good luck," Peregrine said with a curt nod before gliding off in a generally westerly direction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You can stand me up at the gates of hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 14, 2016, 01:54 PM