Broken Antler Fen A Nephew Returns
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Embry dipped his head respectfully as the alphas strode off, his tail a pendulum brushing rythmically against the sodden earth below. "Aunt Ambrosia." He turned immediately, his sea-green optics wide and apologetic. "I'm so sorry. I don't know why I acted like that - it was so very rude." His golden-blonde fur, coated in the soft strokes of morning sunlight, rippled as he paced closer to his aunt. "Honestly, the alphas of your pack are an honorable breed. Rare these days; 'specially under these circumstances. They really made me nervous." He pawed at the ground, unearthing a small family of restless worms. "I suppose the famine's getting better, though. So that's good..."

He raised his gaze to meet hers, briefly touching his nose to her shoulder. It had been so long since he'd last detected his aunt's welcoming scent - long enough. A wave of nostalgia washed over him, flooding him with thoughts of his puphood. I should have staid with Ambrosia. He stepped back, a small grin playing at his lips. He wanted to lighten the mood, not dampen it. He was never one for sentiment, or, for that matter, negativity in general. "Alright, show me everything. I wanna see every nook and cranny known to Broken Antler Fen."
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
A Nephew Returns - by Embry - May 26, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Pearl - May 27, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Embry - May 27, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Sebastian - May 28, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Ambrosia - May 28, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Pearl - May 28, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Sebastian - May 29, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Ambrosia - June 02, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Embry - June 03, 2016, 12:56 AM