Moonsong Glacier I'll never forget my mother's face; that was real
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Fine words from Anita, he thought gladly. Determined. "Yes, we have gone through hard times as of late, but with God's grace, we'll recover." He looked over at the female with a smile, continuing to melt into his normal self. "If this is what you want, then we will head for the border. It's not very far away.

"As for our beta, well. . ."
He trailed off with a chortle, thinking of the weird, tense triangle that had sprang up recently between himself, the second-in-command and Niita. "Steady's a fine wolf. Very friendly and kind. He doesn't bite--not hard, anyway," Phocion added in jest, with a playful nudge of his new companion's shoulder.

"Follow close," he said over his shoulder as he began to trot toward the edge of Silvertip territory. "We'll be there before you know it." A rush of excitement overcame him as he went on his way. God willing, if this new recruit proved useful to Silvertip, his stock in the pack would raise even higher--and that was good, indeed.

Last post from me. Feel free to post once more or fade & archive. Will tag you in a post at the Silvertip border
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll never forget my mother's face; that was real - by Phocion - June 04, 2016, 11:08 PM