Sleeping Dragon i'm wishing they'd stop tryna turn me off
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Magpie's observation was met with a bemused smirk from the Viking Queen who couldn't deny it — it was the truth; and there was no insult to be had. She took the routundness to be a good sigh, holding on the hope that it meant the babes growing within her womb were healthy. She...now they had thus far held steadfast against the famine. She did not care if they ruined her body: they were what she had wanted most in the world and as the days waned on she was ever so anxious for them to come into the world, desiring to know what they looked like ...to perhaps see glimpses of who they would become. “I had some help,” The Shield-Maiden concurred with a soft chuckle. For a moment Gyda lingered in the silence before she sought to change the subject focus off of her. “How are you feeling? Are you in a lot of pain?” For that...Gyda knew Lucani had some stores remaining but they were waning and Storm had never held up his end of the bargain — Lucani's stores would not last forever and until the blooms returned there was not much Gyda could do for Magpie. As it was, her abilities remained woefully basic: but she knew enough plants under Thistle's patience guidance to be able to be of some use.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm wishing they'd stop tryna turn me off - by Gyda - June 08, 2016, 03:20 PM