Cerulean Cape O sea that beats when wild hearts beat no more
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Niita smiled her thanks at Phocion, turning to Steady with a grin. "At least I managed to catch something." She teased him gently, nudging her seagull proudly. 

Seeing Phocion touch it fearlessly, Niita moved forward and gave it a sniff. The creature-apparently an octopus-was just as disgusting up close but apparently harmless. 

Thinking Phocion's reprimand was real for a moment, her ears began to flatten before she caught on that he was only joking. Niita's tail wagged and she turned to their other companion with the hopes of including Steady in their banter. 

Niita was stopped in her tracks by the angry look on his face. Her brow furrowed and her lips parted to ask him what was wrong but suddenly he turned and left without a word. Niita stared after him in confusion, wondering what she had done wrong this time. 

Maybe he just doesn't like Phocion? Well that's tough shit. I'm not picking my friends based on who Steady approves of. I'm not even his girlfriend or anything! With a huff, Niita picked up her seagull, nodded a farewell to Phocion, and started back towards Silvertip Mountain making sure to choose a path away from Steady. 

last from a confused Niita
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: O sea that beats when wild hearts beat no more - by Niita - June 04, 2016, 12:19 PM