Silvertip Mountain Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady followed the stream down the mountain, looking for any signs of prey. Much of their potential meals didn't even have food of their own, but they still all needed water. Except for right now. Apparently, nothing needed water right now. 

His gaze to the ground, Steady stopped in his tracks, lowering his head. He almost couldn't believe what he saw. A single blade of grass, barely above the soil, but it was there, along with all the hope he needed to get him through. The grass was returning, and with it would come their prey. 

With renewed energy, Steady continued south down the mountain, until a familiar white coat caught his eye. Niita. Their last interaction had left on a less than positive note, and he knew that was his fault. 

He chuffed, hoping to grab her attention before walking to her. Hey, Niita, he greeted. He waited to say anything else, in case she wanted to ignore him.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel - by Steady - June 02, 2016, 09:42 PM