Silvertip Mountain Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
His eyes widened and his ears perked when her tongue touched his muzzle. For Steady, that was something done between lovers, mates, and maybe extending to pups. He hadn't thought that Niita might see it as something more casual that was done between all the wolves. If he knew she might go around licking all the male's muzzles, he might rip theirs off so she wouldn't have anything to lick.

She laughed, and he smiled in return, his tail wagging when she rubbed her head against his chest. It was such an intimate feeling for him, and it stirred something inside him that had been dormant for almost a year. 

And then suddenly, she was retreating, and he instantly missed her. Confusion marked his features. What was she talking about? I-What? No! You can touch my chest whenever you want! he said quickly, and maybe a little too forcefully. 

It took his brain several moments to go back to their previous meeting. He understood her hesitation now. I didn't... Last time, when you touched me, it was just- He sighed a little. How did he say this without being completely obvious? It's just an intimate gesture that I wasn't expecting, and then without thinking, I kissed you, and I thought that I might have overstepped my boundaries and I thought you might be upset over it, so I apologized but- He paused, trying to catch her gaze. I was really not sorry I did it, he confessed.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel - by Steady - June 03, 2016, 01:35 AM