Silvertip Mountain Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady nodded, smiling. Yeah, romantic special, he confirmed. He was developing feelings for her, and to be honest, it did scare him a bit. He had lost too many loved ones in such a short period of time, and he didn't know if he could stand to get close to someone and have it happen again. But, then he remembered the advice he had given to Desna. We only lose our loved ones, not strangers, and it was always worth it. 

She tensed at his question, and he almost recanted it, but then she answered. He nodded, feeling it best to leave that as it was and not probe any further. 

He smiled when she asked if it was bad that she kissed him, about to shake his head and respond, when Phocion entered the picture. Really? Steady turned a wide gaze on him, motioning silently with his head for the male to go. He didn't want to outright tell Phocion to leave, knowing it would be rude. But, maybe he could take a hint.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel - by Steady - June 03, 2016, 02:27 AM