Ankyra Sound But you and I, we're pioneers
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
The babe quieted when Kjalarr had drew her nearer but only for a few blissful seconds before she began her insistent wailing once more. His caribbean and silver starbursted irises flashed towards Lusca for a second but then went back to the small bean looking newborn against his large paw. Kjalarr frowned — sure that the child could actually detect his fear — and drew his tongue over her small body gently, tasting fur and earth. It quieted her for a few more seconds before she began to screech again. Defeated, Kjalarr's broad shoulders slumped, a soft sigh leaving his lips. His lack of experience and lack of paternal instincts left him feeling rather clueless. “Hush, little bird,” He cooed softly to her though by this point he was fairly sure that he could croon to her all he wanted and that it would make no difference to the feisty newborn. Eventually, however, it appeared that she had cried herself tired and eventually the babe had drifted off. A soft sigh of relief left the Viking's lips, nearly inaudible for fear of waking her into another wailing fit once more.

That was where Kjalarr stayed, watching her sleep with quiet curiosity, sparing a glimpse at Lusca here and there, not wanting to disturb the child from her slumber by departing which would no doubt jostle her awake. When the babe awoke from her nap, she crawled towards Lusca and Kjalarr took his leave, allowing the mother her peace with her babes.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 02, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Kjalarr - June 04, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 04, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Kjalarr - June 04, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 04, 2016, 09:43 PM