Silvertip Mountain The new girl in town
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Phocion's howl reached Steady up the mountain. He paused, his ears perked, listening to the message. A new wolf? Interested in who the male had brought, Steady made his way down the mountain, weaving through the trees, whose leaves had begun to grow back. It would most likely be several weeks before the grounds and forests were lush again, but it gave Steady a renewed hope.

He spotted the pair, glad Phocion hadn't brought her into the territory, as it wouldn't have been his right to do so. He had to admit, the male was smart and he learned quickly. He wondered what their history was, but he knew he wouldn't probe into that just yet. He stopped several feet in front of them, his ears perked and his tail silently showing his rank within the pack. How may I help you? he said, his gaze shifting from Phocion to the female stranger.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The new girl in town - by Phocion - June 04, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: The new girl in town - by Anita - June 04, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: The new girl in town - by Steady - June 04, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: The new girl in town - by Phocion - June 04, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: The new girl in town - by Anita - June 04, 2016, 11:52 PM
RE: The new girl in town - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: The new girl in town - by Anita - June 05, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: The new girl in town - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: The new girl in town - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: The new girl in town - by Anita - June 05, 2016, 03:53 PM