Silvertip Mountain Kiss and make up!
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Phocion smiled at the male's apology. Truth be told, Steady had no need to apologize. Sure, he had been prickly, but Phocion's snarky attitude and playful advances toward Niita had drove him to the sullen mood he had been in lately. Nevertheless, he nodded in acceptance. A sudden thought came to mind, then.

"There was this old, wise wolf I met on the coast while on my journey here," Phocion began, steeped in memory, as if he was there by the crashing waves again. "He told me a story of two wolves, great friends, who suddenly became infatuated with the same woman. There was a great conflict over it, eventually leading to violence and bloodshed. I'm sure you can guess what happened." He paused for dramatic effect. "In the end, the female decided she didn't like either of them and went far away, and the males never spoke again. Lose-lose for all."

He gave his beta an affectionate nudge, shoulder-to-shoulder. "I have to apologize as well. I've been a pain in the ass; it's part of my nature--but you know that already." Phocion gave him a direct look. "I know you like her a lot, much more than I do. It's been nothing but amorous flirtation on my part, and she's not reciprocated my advances. I know when to give up.

"So."
He tilted his white-gold head sideways with a playful grin. "Truce?"
Messages In This Thread
Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 06, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 07, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 08, 2016, 12:04 AM