Silvertip Mountain Kiss and make up!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady would not have blamed Phocion for his bad moods, exactly. While the other male had been the focus of them, Steady knew it was his responsibility how he reacted to others. He also knew he had reacted in the wrong way, possibly hurting not just his friendship with Phocion, but his friendship and chances of more with Niita. 

His expression was curious as he listened to Phocion's story. When it was over, the black male nodded, understanding the story. I won't let that happen, he said confidently. While he did want to find a mate, he knew it wasn't worth risking a friendship over, especially when the female in question hadn't really said she reciprocated his feelings. That's what made Steady feel bad the most. It could all be for naught if she decides she wants to remain just friends.

Steady couldn't pass up the opportunity. He nodded vigorously. Yes, yes, you are an ass, he confirmed, but then grinned. I'm glad to see you know when the better male has won, he said jokingly. 

Turning serious, he added. No, in all seriousness, regardless of what you did, I control my own actions, and I really had no right to act like that towards you. I mean, if she was my mate, sure, but right now, we're still just friends, he confessed. He couldn't deny his attraction, however. 

He nodded, Truce! He was glad it was over, and he vowed not to risk his friendship again.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 06, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 07, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 08, 2016, 12:04 AM