Silvertip Mountain Kiss and make up!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Phocion was sure he would get the upperpaw one day, and for a moment, images of being overthrown flashed through his head. Before they could get very far, Steady shook them head, trying to physical shake the thoughts out. While he knew a wolf might come along one day to challenge him of his current Beta position, he didn't think that wolf would be Phocion. Yeah, we'll see about that, he grinned, getting back into joking. 

Steady's head cocked a little to the side as Phocion told him the way that Niita looked at him. Did she view him that way? He had been so focused on Phocion and his flirting that he never really stopped to see how Niita looked at him. Then his friend foretold the future, saying they would be together. Steady smiled, Well, we'll see, he said, though not casually. He did want to court Niita, because he did think they had the chance at something special. He just didn't know what she thought.

Steady did his best to stop his friend in his musings right then and there. Now, why don't you let me handle this before you get any more involved? he said, smiling. He was appreciative of Phocion trying to make sure Steady and Niita got together, but Steady wanted to make sure it was Niita's idea, not anyone else's.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 06, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 07, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 08, 2016, 12:04 AM