Silvertip Mountain Kiss and make up!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady chuckled, glad that he and Phocion had mended fences and gotten their friendship back on track. The black wolf hadn't really been close to anyone since the loss of his brother, and it was nice to feel that camaraderie again. 

Phocion wished him luck, and headed off to do patrols, though not before claiming dibs on the new female, Anita. Steady would certainly not be the one to go between those two, but there were other males in the pack who might like her, as well. Steady couldn't speak for them.

All smiles and lighthearted, Steady headed further into the territory to make sure nothing was amiss, feeling that was equally important as patrolling the borders.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 06, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Phocion - June 07, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Kiss and make up! - by Steady - June 08, 2016, 12:04 AM