Gyrfalcon's Keep There's an albatross around your neck
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
The top of the summit was a somewhat difficult trek for Anita. She had seen Phocion around these areas and decided to follow him this time. It wasn't that she wanted to watch him, but the ocean was a new experience that Anita couldn't wait to see. The she-wolf had mostly stuck to the forest and mountains during her past journeys. Something about the sea was simply breathtaking.

Anita craned her neck to watch as Phocion sat amongst a flock of gyrfalcons. Self-control stopped Anita's stomach from growling too loudly, but she was drooling a bit. Those birds looked delicious. Obviously, Phocion was just as hungry. Anita couldn't help but chuckle when she heard Phocion holding a brisk conversation with the bird before killing it.

Well, I blew my cover. Now he'll know I'm here. Anita's laugh had most likely given herself away, so she decided to go ahead and step out of hiding. The she-wolf padded silently up behind Phocion, sitting down towards the ocean.

"What a coincidence, I just happened to be heading up here and I see you are here as well." Anita figured Phocion didn't need to know that she was following him in desperation to see the ocean--as well as to have some company. Her stomach growled again, giving away her hunger as Phocion finished the last scraps of his kill.

Get it together Anita, we're all hungry. She gazed around, seeking a stray gyrfalcon or two. However, they had mostly flown off to an outcropping too far away to reach. Anita decided to focus on something besides her hunger and turned to Phocion.

"The ocean sure is amazing, isn't it?" She asked, gazing out to what seemed to be a never-ending expanse of water.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 22, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 22, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 23, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 27, 2016, 11:19 AM