Neverwinter Forest the world was not meant to be this way
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
AW, but hoping for puppies! @Rian @Eimear @Dublin @Szabala
She had never felt more exhausted in her life – it was as if her heartbeat had even slowed, and the girl’s once shiny pelt now remained a dull black, while her slender form became gaunter than ever. Her bright eyes studied the blossom of nature as it now began to stake claim upon the woodlands, but so much devastation had occurred, she was hesitant to believe it would ever be the same.

The day found her loping toward the den of @Kaskara and @Kieran. She had wanted to play a larger part to aiding her aunt and uncle with their newborn babies, but mostly she had primarily stuck to trying to hunt – albeit without much luck.

Today she simply did not have the energy for it, and as she skirted closer to the den, the bi-toned girl announced her presence with a gentle chuff, wondering if any of the puppies would come out to welcome her.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
the world was not meant to be this way - by Allure - June 08, 2016, 06:50 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Kieran - June 08, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Dublin - June 08, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Allure - June 22, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Kieran - June 25, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Dublin - June 26, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Allure - July 21, 2016, 05:46 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Kieran - August 18, 2016, 01:53 PM