Neverwinter Forest the world was not meant to be this way
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Just to clarify.. Allure isn't inside the den.. she's outside. <3
Kieran’s thick accent was something she had grown up listening to, and in turn, was quite accustom to. She did not understand the specific jargon he spoke, but was always able to grasp the meaning of his words and the point he was trying to make.

The girl dipped her muzzle slightly, inching hesitantly closer as her eyes drifted from him to the den opening, wondering if anyone would indeed come out to see her. “I’m okay – I wanted to check in on you guys and see how you were faring.” She hushed then, not willing to mention the haphazard state of the pack, or the empty stomachs that surrounded them. Life was bleak – she didn’t need to voice that out loud.

As she silenced, one of the puppies poked at the back of his father’s leg, his pelt a downy grey and cream of a tawny coat. She did not know their names yet, and gently laying down in the sun-cloaked ground outside the den, she waited to see if he or his siblings would be enticed further.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
the world was not meant to be this way - by Allure - June 08, 2016, 06:50 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Kieran - June 08, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Dublin - June 08, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Allure - June 22, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Kieran - June 25, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Dublin - June 26, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Allure - July 21, 2016, 05:46 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Kieran - August 18, 2016, 01:53 PM