Neverwinter Forest the world was not meant to be this way
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her gaze softened as the boy repeated her name back – she’d be cousin ‘Lue’ for as much as they desired to call her that, and with a stolen glance to Kieran, she swept down upon her belly, preening her nose forward to gently touch noses with her small cousin. “Hi Dublin,” she whispered softly, her tail sweeping the ground behind her in contained excitement. Pulling back, she cast her eyes upon her uncle once more, just as one of the girl’s seemed to pop her little head out of the den. “They’re beautiful.” Pausing then, she tipped her muzzle in the direction of Szabala, not making any sudden movement to scare the girl. "You must be so proud."
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
the world was not meant to be this way - by Allure - June 08, 2016, 06:50 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Kieran - June 08, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Dublin - June 08, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Allure - June 22, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Kieran - June 25, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Dublin - June 26, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Allure - July 21, 2016, 05:46 AM
RE: the world was not meant to be this way - by Kieran - August 18, 2016, 01:53 PM