Honeyed Pasture this pain is just too real
252 Posts
Ooc —
The pain was so great that truly, Eshe did not hear all that was said. If she did, it did not process. The other was near her belly, but the moment hardly felt real... save them.

She lapsed into a catatonic state, and stiffened. But the growing winds roused her, and she came to, hearing the rhythmic words. Magic, she felt magic, and she thought of Charon. It was real, magic. She felt it now. Believed in it. How could she not? It was this belief that caused her to come awares, snapping to at the final words and feeling their power.

The pain subsided. For minutes she simply lay there in silence. Seconds later, the white supernatural woman was there, and Eshe breathed out a shaky: thank-you... for she felt something had been done, felt stronger for it. Even those within seemed to sense a change; they were no longer rampant inside of her. All had been brought to a peaceful pause.

Much more time passed before Eshe rose to all fours. I am Eshe, of Neverwinter. Should you ever need a place to stay, or anythin'... I mean, what am I sayin', she was talking to a creature not of this world. I ought to get back. Shouldn't have left at all, honestly, but then, you know, things happen for a reason, and I met you, didn't I????? And I know I met you for a reason. I know my babies, they'll have you to thank... she waited for an introduction, and only afterward did she turn to go. Don't fuss over me now--I'll be alright. Feel like I'm bein' watched over, or somethin'. Whew. That's different. Well, alright... And Eshe turned to go, without another word, feeling the eyes of the other upon her.
Messages In This Thread
this pain is just too real - by Eshe RIP - June 09, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: this pain is just too real - by Deirdre - June 09, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: this pain is just too real - by Eshe RIP - June 09, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: this pain is just too real - by Deirdre - June 23, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: this pain is just too real - by Eshe RIP - June 27, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: this pain is just too real - by Deirdre - June 27, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: this pain is just too real - by Eshe RIP - June 27, 2016, 12:00 PM