Sunbeam Lair Maybe a place to settle?
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When she'd motioned for him to sit, he'd done exactly so. From her end, she'd viewed it only as a suggestion, and so she'd not stopped to consider that he might have taken it the wrong way. No matter, it was far too late now, for already had she moved on from the small motion. Besides, even if she'd been left to linger on it for eons, never would the girl develop some mystical powers, and so never would she be able to pry into the inner workings of his mind. It simply wasn't possible, which was certainly for the better. From there, she'd then listened to him, paying close attention to each and every word for his time to really sell himself had arrived. Every bit of information given would play a part in her decision, directly affecting his fate and future as a whole. Such were things she knew—quite well, even—as well as points she'd never speak of. For to do so could indirectly influence a beings words, thus preventing her from receiving the truth.

"It is a pleasure to officially make your acquaintance, Hollow," the girl stated, the words that had followed his introduction tumbling around within her mind the entire time. "My name is Asterr Draconid." A nod did not follow her name this time around, for her attention lingered elsewhere. The important information would be kept and properly stored away within her mind, and then, directly after, she'd need to continue onward with her small interview. Thus, it was without further ado that she'd addressed him once more with: "Never can a tribe have too many hunters, especially now. Though I do wish you could demonstrate your skills for me to see, I will not ask that you do so given the conditions of these lands." Asking him to hunt for her in an area that was heavily damaged would have been most unfair, and so she'd decided against following through with it.

Aside from his skills in regards to hunting, the male claimed that his support would also be given. Yet, that alone would not be enough—it could never be enough, not for her. "What of your loyalty?" Asterr inquired. "Are you able to offer that to both myself and my tribe entirely?" Hunters were necessary. They were, perhaps, even desired. However, the dragoness could not grant someone entry if they did not live up to the same standards as everyone else.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Maybe a place to settle? - by Hollow - June 10, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Asterr - June 10, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Hollow - June 13, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Asterr - June 14, 2016, 01:44 AM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Hollow - June 16, 2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Asterr - June 18, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Hollow - June 21, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Asterr - June 23, 2016, 01:43 AM