Blackfoot Forest Just like magic, I'll be flying free
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
I: dated the 11th
Minna had returned from her trip to the south exhausted, but happy to be home at last. She had met a few odd wolves along the way and made a friend, but it was her pack she longed for. Soon, she would call for the alphas and tell them of her adventures to the south, but now simply wished to rest.

Her paws crossed over the border when the sky was just beginning to break into dawn, she had travelled all night. Eager to return to her family (For it felt like that now) and friends, Minna had not stopped to rest the night, so eager was she to return. Her frame was certainly lighter, and her pelt a little thinner, but she had gained knowledge of the south and had seen some amazing things. Her eyes sought out shaped among the shaded trees, searching for a familiar pelt. She hoped that none of the alphas showed up- she was in no mood nor condition to recite the tales of her travels.

Her paws were sore, but she felt relief as she stepped into the small stream by her den. She bent her head and lapped at the water, the coolness of it slipping down her parched throat was paradise. She drank until full, then with a flick of her ears lifted her maw from the waters. Her tongue caught a stray drop of water as it rolled to her chin, stopping it from rejoining the river. With a yawn, she curled up by her den's entrance, not quite wanting to dwelve into the land of dreams yet. Her travel had kept her awake this long, she could almost certainly go a little longer.
#Mito (XD)
Messages In This Thread
Just like magic, I'll be flying free - by Maevra - June 10, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: Just like magic, I'll be flying free - by Leto - June 10, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: Just like magic, I'll be flying free - by Maevra - June 10, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: Just like magic, I'll be flying free - by Leto - June 10, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Just like magic, I'll be flying free - by Maevra - June 10, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Just like magic, I'll be flying free - by Leto - June 10, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Just like magic, I'll be flying free - by Maevra - June 11, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Just like magic, I'll be flying free - by Leto - June 11, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: Just like magic, I'll be flying free - by Maevra - June 11, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: Just like magic, I'll be flying free - by Leto - June 11, 2016, 09:19 AM