Redsand Canyon The world was naught but sand and wind
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
No words were exchanged, but a silent greeting was being passed from one female to the next. The other seemed friendly enough and as she approached, Reiko sat. Curling her tail over her toes and smiled warmly to invite the other to come as closely as she was comfortable with. The fear that glazed over the other's eyes did not to ignored and concern filled those crystal hues of the snow cloaked princess. "No harm will come of me, I'll sit right here and not move if you wish to speak." And she would keep her promise too even though the wariness left as quickly as it came to her new companion. 

But if Reiko was naive, which she was, she still believed she could read others rather well and knew that something terribly wrong had happened to this young damsel before. Something that Reiko had somehow reminded her of - which pained the young princess to think she had brought up such memories already. 

"I'm Reiko, and you?" She continued to smile. "I don't have the power to harm you anyways, even if I wished such things." She teased with a giggle, hoping it would alleviate the mood a bit. She was so tiny, famine had struck her too despite it going unnoticed. Thankfully her fur hid the bones that would be palpable through the skin, and so strength to fight off anyone was a joke in the least. She could barely hunt, let alone fight. 
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - June 13, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Reiko - June 14, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Reiko - June 15, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Reiko - June 16, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - June 22, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Reiko - June 23, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - July 01, 2016, 09:49 AM