Redsand Canyon The world was naught but sand and wind
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
The girl seemed to think she was intimidating. Minna offered her a smiule, forcing a chuckle down her throat. Her appearence, and words, painted a rather different picture. She was sweet, young too, by the look of it, and her melt was unmarred by any obvious scars. She did laugh with the girl, though, and stopped a meter or two from her. "I'm Minna" she said, kindly incling her head in greeting. The smell of pack did not cover this female's pelt, a loner, then. "No, it's okay. I thought- I thought you were someone else." she did not elaborate, not going to dump her pack's upsuring on the sweet girl. 

This female was almost the same size she was, Minna noticed. So, she wasn't the smallest wolf, though being dwarfed by others simply made it feel that way. The girl reminded Minna of a long lost sister, and her pale pelt reminded her of the little one Minna had cared for in her youth, her true sister. Alliea had been adorable, and sweet and mild mannered, too. If the fates were kind, perhaps Minna would gaze upon the face of her little sister again, one day.
Messages In This Thread
The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - June 13, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Reiko - June 14, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Reiko - June 15, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Reiko - June 16, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - June 22, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Reiko - June 23, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - July 01, 2016, 09:49 AM