Redsand Canyon The world was naught but sand and wind
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The other relaxed and made the snowy femme smile, someone else? A mile shock hit her unexpectedly, thinking that perhaps her sister had come looking for her - or perhaps thats not what this female meant - perhaps it wasn't purely by looks that she reminded Minna of someone else. A wish that Hime had come looking for her to bring her sister back home and relieve her of the banishment had come and gone. How could she want to return to such a tyrant? But then again, home would be home and she did miss the family.

"Well I am happy that I am not that person! I'm Reiko, Rei if you'd like to shorten it up."  She chirped finally, tilting her head to one side and allowing her eyes to wince as the smile grew. Taking in the sight of the woman, she was no larger than Reiko was, legs were a little shorter than the glacier princess, but she seemed less of a fighter just as the Izuka girl was. She had an idea. "Say, if you aren't busy with pack business - would you like to play with a stranger?" She offered a play bow, lowering the front half of her body toward the ground and lifting her hind quarters to the air. Her feathered flag waved behind with glee, waiting for a response. 

"I bet you're a runner, like myself. Care for a race?"
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - June 13, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Reiko - June 14, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Reiko - June 15, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Reiko - June 16, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - June 22, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Reiko - June 23, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: The world was naught but sand and wind - by Maevra - July 01, 2016, 09:49 AM