Blackfoot Forest "You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it."
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
her primary instinct was to tend to his injuries, as all good medics did. carrying a water soaked bundle of moss, she pressed it to his neck wound, clearing away the blood for her to see the jngurt clearly. it was apparent that this was no mistake, but a fight, resulting in the stench of blood within their home. yet, something was amiss, she could feel it; her alpha instinct nagged at her, a voice at the back of her mind that whispered something was wrong. it was only when Aaron    confess his defeat did she truly step back, horrified to the core. her mouth was agape, as if she struggled to find the right words to say yet had none. "i-i... how?" It was disbelief, that what little they had could suddenly be snatched from their grasp by an unknown stranger; against an alpha. she forgot about his injuries, but replayed the information in her head. Aaron had failed; he could no longer be alpha. a weight fell on her, she could not let this stand. while most of her own subjects hardly recognized her as an alpha, she was still by title. if Aaron could not, she would, and without hesitance push the stranger from their lands, even if it was not by her own strength. 

"nevermind, that does not matter. what matters is what we do now," she met his eyes, a silent agreement she could not give up on them. she stepped closer once more, pressing the now damp moss to his neck. she would not give up. she could not physically give up
Messages In This Thread
RE: "You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it." - by Amara - June 24, 2016, 12:39 PM