Blackfoot Forest "You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it."
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
she nods, sighing as she lays herself down beside the wounded man beside her. she wasn't entirely sure aaron had been telling the truth when he declined the use of a painkiller, which would only boost his comfort, yet she did not interrogate further. the last thing she needed to do was wound his pride. "very well. i will ask again later when you are in a better state of mind," and with that, she shimmed her way closer to him, so that they may be touching as they rested. yet as she relayed the events leading up to her current position, she felt the tiniest bit neglected. after all this, aaron had not once asked her of her wel being, but was fine with her attending to his wounds like the obedient wife she was. she had no doubt he loved her, but often, she felt more an object than a partner; more loved than cherished. a tiniest bit of her felt something was missing; that their relationship puzzle was missing one peice, a part aaron could not find. 

as she lay, her breathing began to soften, her eyelids fluttering as she attempted sleep. when her exhaustion caught up with her, she was out like a rock. no force on god's green earth would wake her now. in the moments before she drifted, a chilly breeze came by, one impossible to obtain in the heat of the summer. yet, she felt it. and even though aaron rested beside her, his body heat would have been enough, it was not. he no longer warmed her nimble bones the way a lover embraced their muse.
Messages In This Thread
RE: "You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it." - by Amara - July 11, 2016, 09:50 PM