Horizon Ridge West coast
187 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Her normally anxious heart hardly had time to worry about possible rejection before the older girl accepted with the same verve and enthusiasm Spur had come to know and love in their brief companionship. It warmed the cockles of her heart, which lifted at the idea of visiting Donnelaith. Larkspur suddenly remembered her mother's presence and looked around as if to ask her permission to go there, maybe even right now, but Harlyn had wandered out of earshot (if not view), so the child returned her attention to Deirdre and smiled softly.

"I'd like that. I bet my mommy would take me." She paused, pondering. She wanted to invite Deirdre to see her home too, though Marauder's Keep still didn't feel that way to her. "One day, maybe you can come with me to Lost Creek Hollow. It's my old home," Spur said in a wistful voice. "It's so pretty and peaceful. I think you would like it, Deirdre," she breathed.

Next, her friend—correction: her best friend—wanted to know about her favorite activity. Larkspur pressed her lips together, giving the inquiry some thought before replying, "Spending time with my family." She blinked. "And you," she added, mouth curling into a smile. That made her think of something and she asked, "Deirdre, would you teach me more about spells?"

Of course, the pale Mayfair was more than willing to oblige her. The girls spent the remainder of their time together discussing magics and charms before Harlyn eventually beckoned Larkspur to her heel. They needed to head home before sundown and give Deirdre the opportunity to do the same. Spur hated to part, even after spending hours in Deirdre's bewitching company, and she held on longer than was strictly necessary before turning to head back to the Keep. She glanced over her shoulder no less than a dozen times, ceasing only when Deirdre dropped from sight.
Messages In This Thread
West coast - by Larkspur - June 15, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: West coast - by Deirdre - June 15, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: West coast - by Larkspur - June 17, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: West coast - by Deirdre - June 29, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: West coast - by Larkspur - June 30, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: West coast - by Deirdre - June 30, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: West coast - by Larkspur - June 30, 2016, 11:53 AM