Silver Creek BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Two wolves arrived, which Spring though was well enough.  Already she had sorted out in her mind who needed the food more than everyone else.  Indra and Laurel stayed in that group.  Yet it would also be good for @Shreya to have some too.  Shreya wouldn't have to arrive though, Spring would make sure that she brought some back for the elder herself.  Meanwhile she decided that either Sansa or Laika could have the last piece since they were here.  Then she would ask Laika to bring back some for the pups.

Her eyes slide over the only two wolves that had showed up for a moment before speaking.  "I'm glad to see you both here."  She began.  "Two pieces of the carcass shall be distributed to the pups, Laurel and Indra, which I would love for Laika to bring back to them.  Then I will bring a piece back for Shreya.  You two can decide which one of you can have the last piece of the carcass."  With that Spring left, after grabbing a piece of meat from the carcass of which she would give to Shreya.  All the while, trusting Laika to do the same for the puppies.

Spring's out
Messages In This Thread
BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by WOLF - June 15, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Spring - June 15, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Laika - June 15, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Casmir - June 17, 2016, 12:39 AM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Sansa - June 18, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Spring - June 28, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Laika - June 30, 2016, 10:42 AM