Silvertip Mountain Meh.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He nodded at her offer to call if she ever spotted those lights. I'd love to see them, he said honestly, wondering if they would match the vision he had in his head of them. He had seen stars, obviously, some that even moved quickly across the sky. But, never multi-colored lights. 

He smiled, glad she had gotten to know some of the family here. No rush, he assured her. You'll meet everyone in time. Soon, he knew a pack meeting would need to be called, and he hoped it would be under more positive circumstances. Like food.

It seemed her energy was getting the best of her, and he chuckled as she confessed she was going to go enjoy the rain, and invited him to frolic. Steady didn't think he was the kind to frolic, for anything. You go have fun. Goodnight, he said, watching her bound off into the dropping droplets of water. He would stay for a little while longer before seeking out his den and getting some rest.

Thanks for the thread! <3
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Meh. - by Steady - June 16, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 22, 2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 23, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 24, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 28, 2016, 10:17 PM