Blackfeather Woods See? The world is a barren place
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Vassago @Pyro @Burke Present-dated! The pups can now sort of see and sort of walkish standish thingy idk XD

How long had she been stuck in here now? A week? two, maybe? To be honest, she had lost track of time. She only cared to move when she was thirsty, or when the kids were being bullies to each other (mainly little Vassago). The sickening small blob that was Pyro was a lot more easy-going, and she praised him for not caring all too much about the firstborn. Little did she know it actually did bother the tiny individual. Burke being in the den did not give her the best feeling, and especially not as she looked at their children. She found it all her fault for not knowing how to deal with what was called "being in heat". It had never been taught to her, how could she have known? It was a miracle she was still able to love her little broken family. Her passion for Burke had never lessened, not even with his now harsh attitude, nor had the hateful comments of the Brotherhood make her think less of her kids. They were a family, and they would get through this.

She was sleeping, the little ones at her belly, Burke doing his own thing. She didn't know it would be a special day today...
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
See? The world is a barren place - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 06:09 AM
RE: See? The world is a barren place - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 06:45 AM
RE: See? The world is a barren place - by Pyro - June 18, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: See? The world is a barren place - by Tryp - June 19, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: See? The world is a barren place - by Malice - June 20, 2016, 09:43 AM
RE: See? The world is a barren place - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: See? The world is a barren place - by Tryp - June 23, 2016, 03:36 PM