Haunted Wood Prison Break
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
But they are so much faster than we, and, and... She stopped rattling, feeling just slightly on edge with all this excitement. She had left a pack before without a word, but this was different. At MH she had just up and left, but this had been a true prison break. Then came the thoughts on Pyro, and Malice gave a defensive lick on Pyro's little head. He'll make it. He's a real fighter. She said calmly. They would all make it to... Wherever they were going.

and then came the plan, while Vassago and Pyro were happily feeding at her belly. We're going over the mountain? For what? Malice questioned. Traveling on mountains she had done before, but with a kid in her mouth and her legs tired from the lack of exercise, she was worried. She would never leave Burke's side though, and ould happily follow him over the mountains if he wished to do so. She assumed he wanted to be away from the Brotherhood as far as possible. but what lay behind those peaks was a mystery.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Prison Break - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Pyro - June 19, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 12:47 PM