Sleeping Dragon here is my thanks to the monster who didn't succeed in swallowing me alive
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Thuringwethil wordlessly sent Hush off and the mute hybrid departed. Gyda watched him go for a few seconds and when he was out of sight turned her eyes back to the Commander. For a long moment (or, perhaps, that was what it felt like to Gyda) there was a stretch of silence. “Before you tell me what you came to tell me,” Gyda began, taking a breath for a moment, shifting her weight not out of anxiety but simply because she was restless and (kind of) tired of being pregnant. Their added weight was a burden and while it was not one she would change for the world it didn't mean it didn't take it's toll upon her. “I wanted to tell you that I'm considering stepping down, when they're born.” It was something she had thought of on and off light at night as she felt them kick inside her. She was not yet sure it was the course she would take — for that she would have to see — but she felt it worth mentioning anyway so that if she did think it was the best course of action it would not come as a surprise.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet