Broken Antler Fen Instead of a meal I adopted a kid
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
As soon as Pearl was by her side, licking her face tenderly, Odette thought of her Mother.  Would Zaria have assured her this way?  Would her Mother have agreed with her choices?  What about her Father?  She hoped so. The feeling was comforting and for some odd Odette felt all the more safe as Pearl did this.  Then the gorgeous white female began to speak and Odie listened, after heaving another sob of loss.

What Pearl said contiuned to comfort Odette, but when she asked Seb if Mason knew, Odie was about to tell her that Mason had left.  That he was gone.  Gone, gone, gone.  Yet before she as able to say anything, Seb began to speak.  He assured her too that she would be better off here, that this pack was not like Silvertip.  Although she soon found herself zoning out as Sebastian began to speak to Pearl.  The subject of Mason enetering her mind once more.  Was it right to tell them?  For a moment Odette ws tempted, but then decided against it for now when Seb began to speak agin, telling her that it was time to show her her new home.  "Okay."  Odette whispered quietly.  Then the timid girl began to get mentally prepared to meet her new family as she eyed land of Broken Antler Fen that lay before her.

Messages In This Thread
Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Sebastian - June 21, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Odette - June 21, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Pearl - June 22, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Sebastian - June 23, 2016, 01:51 AM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Odette - June 23, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Pearl - June 29, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Sebastian - June 30, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Odette - June 30, 2016, 07:58 PM