Silvertip Mountain I'm as real as you are
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
@Grayday I don't think they've met yet :>

The night air was cool but humid, the summer heat inescapable. After the recent mourning of Zaria's death--and the proceeds taken after it--things had been a bit quiet. Anita was shook by having to cannibalize the dead she-wolf, finding herself uncomfortable whenever her mind drifted back to the thought. She could hear a beautiful yet solemn howl in the distance. It was the howl of a wolf who felt lonely, and Anita saw no harm in checking in on this wolf. She by no means wanted to intrude, but figured she may go see what the matter was.

Footsteps light and quick, Anita neared a glassy cave. It was truly a sight to see, with glimmering walls visible even in the black of night. She went in quietly, smelling the scents of two wolves. One familiar, and the other a bit new. Phocion and...someone else from the pack? 

Anita walked inside, taking a quick note of the interior of the cave. It was breathtaking, but she had other matters at hand. Inside, she saw a white wolf who was recognized as Phocion, and one of the other pack members. Grayday? The two had never formally met, but Anita decided that this may not be the best time for introductions.

The question she was going to ask had already been asked by Phocion. Anita waited patiently for Grayday to explain what was wrong, and hoped that she didn't seem to nosy. Appearing out of the blue was something already, and Anita hoped Grayday was accepting of her presence.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 21, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Phocion - June 22, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 23, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Anita - June 23, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 26, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 26, 2016, 11:41 PM