Redtail Rise Follow the Leader
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen watched as the fae appeared to get distracted by a bird for a few moments, which didn't really bother Aspen because the wolf's attention was quite quickly refocused back on her. Aspen didn't move to sit near the wolf she figured she would speak first and deal with being nice.

"Yeah my name is Aspen , my mate and I are looking for some followers to join us in our soon to be kingdom. We are looking for hard working wolves that serve some purpose to the rest of our pack. Wolves will have to work hard also to earn  their place in the inner circle of the pack but once those ranks are reached you become a true member of the royal family," Aspen spoke proudly of the pack her mate and herself were striving to create. "Our wolves live like a royalty, they will always be fed, and taken care of if sick or injured, all that we ask in return is for loyalty and respect to us and the rest of the wolves," she finished nodding as if to reassure herself she had mentioned everything.

She hoped she wouldn't scare off this wolf who seemed, shy. That this wolf wouldn't totally reject the idea although she was aware this life was not for everyone although she didn't think that what Charley and herself were asking was too much. She waited in silence for the blue eyed fae to speak. Something, anything.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Follow the Leader - by Aspen - June 22, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Ayla - June 22, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Aspen - June 22, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Ayla - June 22, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Follow the Leader - by Aspen - June 23, 2016, 03:02 PM