Dawnlark Plains Take me higher, where blind men see
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
255 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Hush dove into the wilderness without a second's hesitation, duty driving him to hunt and scout outside their territory. Food was coming back, slowly. Rodents and lagamorphs became all the more common on the Dragon, but Hush wanted, no, needed to know if there were any herds. His Drotting, so close to giving birth, needed all the food she could in order to ensure her and the pups' survival. They would be the first litter born in Drageda, and Hush wanted them to live to their first year.

He passed south, skirted the Moraine through the Herbalists' Cache, which was still barren, into the grasslands. He was aware of the packs to the west, and treaded carefully in the buffer zone between them. But it was likely that herds would return to the wide open spaces west, north, and east of the Dragon.

His stomach gurgled, reminding him that this little scouting mission could not last for long before the need for food drove him back to the Sleeping Dragon, but he still pushed into the field, his nose in the air and down towards the ground in search of something edible.

What he found was edible, but to eat such a thing was sinful to the coywolfdog. He looked towards the stumbling wolf curiously, his head tilting to the side. He chuffed, approaching the wolf carefully. Was he ok?
Trades:
Guardian (0/10) — Ranger (0/10)
Note: Hush cannot form words. He can, however, chuff, snarl, bark, and make a yodel-like howl.
Messages In This Thread
Take me higher, where blind men see - by Dash - June 22, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Take me higher, where blind men see - by Hush - June 23, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Take me higher, where blind men see - by Dash - June 23, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Take me higher, where blind men see - by Hush - July 03, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Take me higher, where blind men see - by Dash - July 04, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: Take me higher, where blind men see - by Hush - July 08, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Take me higher, where blind men see - by Dash - July 09, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Take me higher, where blind men see - by Hush - July 14, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Take me higher, where blind men see - by Dash - July 15, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Take me higher, where blind men see - by Hush - July 18, 2016, 08:17 PM
RE: Take me higher, where blind men see - by Dash - July 19, 2016, 05:26 PM