Broken Antler Fen A simple hello could lead to a million things
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy was glad the female seemed to open up a little, but it was short lived as she announced herself her alpha's sister. Perhaps it was because she had no siblings, maybe because she couldn't recall ever talking to the stoic male about his own. And she, Aviana, she didn't seem a lot like Seb. She was quiet, shy, maybe even flighty, not to mention their fur colors . 
                  "My mom and I have been here since the beginning of the Fen,  maybe three moons ago? Almost four? I spent the first nine months of my life alone with her, so I know what its like to feel crowded. Everyone here is friendly and we see each other as a family: nobody here will hurt you."
She did her best to vouche for the pack, to calm the woman and make her feel more at home. The copper female would see to it herself, if she had to, that Aviana was happy here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A simple hello could lead to a million things - by Brandy - June 25, 2016, 09:31 AM