Silvertip Mountain That's where I am, silent in the trees
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Yup, it counts! Even if a wolf isn't successful in a hunt, or a fight for example, they still showed their ability and skills. :-)

Anita was gracious to him, for which he was glad. He nodded to her conclusions about the rabbit, and the famine. Yes, I suspect the larger prey to be returning any time now. Most of the foliage has come back, and they'll start to stroll in, too, he said, his gaze looking around the area as he spoke, and it settled where the rabbit had disappeared. Maybe the rabbit is meant to live to have more rabbits, and we can eat one of those one day, he said a little morbidly. He couldn't help it, he was hungry. 

Letting the thoughts go from his mind, he smiled at her, grateful for her attempt to cheer him up. I think I shall go on patrol. You're welcome to accompany me, he said, extending his muzzle to nudge her shoulder. He headed off to the borders to patrol, with or without her.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 24, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 25, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 25, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 26, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 27, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 07:32 PM