Big Salmon Lake Fate whispers to the wolf; 'you can not withstand the storm'
32 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
After leaving Pyx behind in the mountains, Akazia and Jaida had continued on their path with a bit more of a spring in their step. The mother was still cautious though she knew now that not all the wolves in Teekon were wild savages, some had decency and kindness to them. Jaida too seemed to come out of her shell more, no longer keeping so close to Akazia or being fearful at every noise.

The child returned to her playful rompings as they moved, splashing in puddles and chasing any bugs they came across. While Jaida's antics amused Akazia, it often left her in need of grooming when they stopped for the day and exasperated Akazia at the same time. The two fell into a more comfortable routine, stopping to hunt their meals and to sleep at night. The press of finding somewhere before winter still lingered in her mind, the two would have to find somewhere eventually to settle and store food to survive the winter even if they didn't join a pack.

Still Akazia pressed on, certain there was some reason she felt the draw to travel west. It wasn't that crazy cultist's idea that Molech was drawing her but it was something. They stopped at a large lake, the sight of plump fish drawing Akazia's attention.

The mother crouched over the water, murmuring softly to her daughter to try as well and to be still until the fish was right beneath her. Akazia waited patiently, the reflective scales on a fish catching her eye as it swam right under her outstretched paw. With a jerk of her paw, 'Kazia slapped the fish up onto the bank before quickly biting into it to kill the fish.
You can break my soul, beat me, hurt me, kill me. But for the love of God, don't touch her.