Blackfeather Woods He-Who-Guards-Unseen
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Pack Activity 
¡MANDATORY PACK MEETING!
This is set in a weird space-time place because I should have started this right after Burke stepped down, sorry about that! I guess we can assume he and Malice escaped before this thread takes place.

There will be three rounds, and three rounds only. There are a few things we need to cover in this thread, so please make sure you post in every round!

I will assume the pack gathered instead of dedicating a whole round to arrivals, so I hope you guys don't mind the mild PP <3
- @Nemesis @Kove (& Xan) @Cicero @Potema @Kendra -
(@Canine was not in the pack when this occurs, so he's exempt from posting)

[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
Monarch of Blackfeather Woods.

That title did not suit Damien at all. The young shadow did not feel worthy, for his mother, Meldresi, was the only one with the stature to ever be called the Queen of Blackfeather Woods. Burke had been a disgrace to the pack in the end, staining over a year of successful leadership with his ultimate betrayal. Akela had been a horrible mistake, and Bane, which Damien knew had been the Beta of the pack before his disappearance was but a traitor not even worth mentioning.

Now it was time for Damien to take the reins of Blackfeather Woods, and knowing the record of failing leaders, he felt it was his duty to do things differently, keeping his mother's original vision of Blackfeather Woods and the Dark Brotherhood alive. He was not going to claim the title of King, he was no king. No, Damien would be something else, a different kind of leader and he would do things right. But for that he needed not only to be head of the pack, but also to gain access to the Dark Brotherhood Ranks once and for all. He, and his siblings, had been ready for so long that they only needed to say the words and get the red mark in their shoulder, for they were Dark Brothers in every way but officially.

Among the mist of the morning, Damien rose from his slumber and reached Ilinalta's Keep in utter silence. He went through Meldresi's old stuff, hoping to find a reminder of her. The herbstore looked different, and Damien figured Kendra had something to do with the re-arrangements. He wasn't mad, in fact, he was happy the girl had found a way to connect with the mother she could not enjoy the way he had. And that had been enough for him to gather the inspiration he was looking for. Family.

The young shadow broke the cold silence with a warm howl, calling for the pack - no, his pack to gather around him at the gates of his mother's keep. There were things to say and titles to claim, and although Damien had the pack's support already he had always had a thing for formalities and rituals.

In silence, the young shadow awaited his subordinates' arrival, calling Nemesis to his side the moment he could make out her figure from the pale mist. They had an arrangement, and her place was as his co-leader. She had been a good Beta for what Damien knew, and he was willing to see how their joined efforts influenced the pack's transformation. She, like him, was fierce and ambitious, traits that Damien respected and valued in a leader.

As soon as the circle was completed by the remaining pack-members, among them family and friends, the dark prince's pale eyes loomed over them blankly.

"Blackfeather Woods suffered under Burke's reign. But all of us are stronger than his treason," Damien claimed, trying to think of what Meldresi would have said in his position. "We all believed in him, we followed his lead and he betrayed our faith. He betrayed us, his sons and daughters, his brothers and sisters and then he abandoned us. For that, he has become our enemy, and all ties he had to this pack and it's members are now broken forever."

"You have put your faith in me now, to right the wrongs we've suffered, to lead the pack in the right direction, and I intend to do so. But I cannot do that, I cannot succeed my mother, not without first being able to call myself a Dark Brother..." Damien explained as his pale eyes went over every face around him, stopping at a pair of cold blue eyes. "Kove. You're the longest standing member of the Dark Brotherhood, and the only Priest that bears the red mark. I believe my siblings and I are ready for you to welcome us into the ranks of the Brotherhood. claimed the dark prince with determination and looked at Potema and Cicero, who he believed would be excited to finally get the red mark on their shoulders.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Damien - June 26, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Potema - June 26, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Cicero - June 27, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Kendra - June 27, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Kove - June 30, 2016, 01:01 AM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Xan - July 01, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Nemesis - July 05, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Damien - July 05, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Potema - July 06, 2016, 01:01 AM