Silver Creek High Up To The Blue Skys, To The Wide Open Forests
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika smiled as Spring congratulated her, but couldn't help feeling that there was something else behind her friend's celebratory voice. Either way, the pale beta pushed it aside as she took her seat. She found out that Casmir had been hot on her heels, and he appeared within seconds, mumbling a broken greeting Slring and settling down beside her with a playful nip. She wagged her tail excitedly and nipped him back, although it was soft and tender. Laurel followed Cas and she came up to Laika and Casmir, letting out a loud roar and shrieking her demand to play. Laika bent down and licked Laurel's head to hush her. "We'll play after. Right now, we have to focus on what Aunt Spring has to say," she told her softly with loving eyes. Whether others liked it or not, Laika had grown very attached to the two puppies. "It won't be long, I promise." 

Amber came in then Shreya and Indra. Laika had wondered where the other pup had gone. She gave Indra a smile, and noticed her doleful gaze. She felt worried for her, but knew that Shreya might be able to cheer her up. Sitting back up, she gave Shreya a nod and scooted closer the Casmir before turning to train her attention on Spring. Of course, the first thing she had announced was Laika's new rank and the female's cheeks burned, a sheepish smile dancing on her lips at Spring's praises.
Messages In This Thread
RE: High Up To The Blue Skys, To The Wide Open Forests - by Laika - July 02, 2016, 02:40 PM